Placing a crescent moon and sun inside a full circle imbues this sterling silver sun & moon pendant with deep meaning. The sun has long been associated with masculine strength, light, truth, knowledge, and life itself; while the moon, associated with feminine strength, has long been a symbol of death and rebirth as it waxes and wanes. Since the dawn of time, life has been regarded in these terms - day and night, masculine and feminine, ying and yang, life and death.
Available with 16" or 18" sterling silver fine cable chain
L: 28.0 mm
W: 23.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
- Thanksgiving Weekend hours are the following:
Mad Eagle + Clever Clover -
Fri, Nov 27: 11am - 6pm
Sat, Nov 28: 11am - 6pm
Sun, Nov 29: 11am - 5pm
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥