This sterling silver moon pendant with all-seeing eye is an amulet of protection, meant to shield its wearer from evil. It is thought to impart wisdom and understanding from the world, from life events, and from the self to the wearer for positive transformation. In many religions throughout history, the all-seeing eye symbolizes a benevolent creative force watching over us, helping and protecting humanity.
The inverted crescent moon - symbolizing intuition & instinct - is exquisitely crowned with an etched all seeing eye, further accented with a row of descending dots.
Available with 16" or 18" sterling silver fine cable chain
H: 1.5 mm
L: 28.0 mm
W: 25.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
H: 1.0 mm
L: 18.0 mm
W: 15.0 mm
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
Update on In-store changes due to Covid-19:
- Temporary hours are 12:00 - 5:00 pm Mon-Sun & are subject to change!
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Fitting Rooms are currently closed.
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥