This beautifully rendered, double sided earth charm features a mountain range on one side and the symbol for "earth" on the other. The Earth element symbolizes: prosperity, fertility, stability, creativity, physical abundance, nourishment, dependability, security, intuition, introspection and wisdom. The element of Earth is associated with Winter and its direction is North. The 4 Elements appear in many cultures such as ancient Egypt and Greece and in numerous religions including Hinduism and Buddhism. The three astrological signs ruled by Earth are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.
H: 1.0 mm
L: 16.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
Update on In-store changes due to Covid-19:
- Temporary hours are 12:00 - 5:00 pm Mon-Sun & are subject to change!
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Fitting Rooms are currently closed.
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥