Sterling Silver Hamsa Hand with Etched Swirl Pattern. The Hamsa Hand is an ancient and still popular amulet for magical protection from the evil eye, otherwise known as envy. The Islamic name for this charm is the Hand of Fatima, and the Jewish name is the Hand of Miriam.
Combined with a romantic swirl pattern reminiscent of Mehndi, the art of painting the body in ornate designs with henna, this charm has it all! Associated with transformation and transcendence, Mehndi is a beautiful, mysterious art form that has been used for centuries to heal, adorn and bless.
Available with 16" or 18" sterling silver fine cable chain
H: 1.0 mm
L: 20.0 mm
W: 11.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
- Current hours are the following and are subject to change:
Mad Eagle - Daily 12:00 - 5:00pm
Clever Clover - Mon-Sat 12:00 - 6:00pm
Sunday - 12:00 - 5:00pm
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥