Phases of the Moon Circle Pendant - Bronze. This etched and oxidized celestial jewelry charm represents all of the lunar phases as the moon waxes and wanes. The center is a cut out circle, as if it were representing a lunar eclipse, as the different profiles of the moon form a ring around the center from New Moon to Full Moon. Each phase of the moon has its own associated meaning. New moons are for beginnings, for example, while the waning moon is believed to be a good time for banishing things, or clearing negative influences. Channel the meaningful phases of our lovely lunar orb with this beautiful moon charm.
Our bronze is a high quality Italian alloy of copper and tin that contains an anti-tarnish compound which delays, but does not eliminate, eventual oxidation.
Available with 16" or 18" Gold Plated Brass 1.2mm fine cable chain
Upgrade to a 14/20 Gold-filled 1.1mm fine cable chain - 16", 18" or 20" length available
H: 1.5 mm
L: 24.0 mm
W: 18.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
Update on In-store changes due to Covid-19:
- Temporary hours are 12:00 - 5:00 pm Mon-Sun & are subject to change!
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Fitting Rooms are currently closed.
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥