Large Natural Bronze Honeybee Bumble Bee Charm. In many religions, honeybees are commonly depicted as messengers for the spirits, and are closely associated with the sun. In ancient Egypt, they're the tears of the sun-god Ra. In Hinduism we see a blue honeybee on Krishna's forehead. And, in yoga, where each chakra emits a different sound in meditation, the lowest chakra emits the hum of the honeybee. Our bronze is a high quality Italian alloy of copper and tin that contains an anti-tarnish compound which delays but does not eliminate eventual oxidation.
Available with 16" or 18" Gold Plated Brass 1.2mm fine cable chain
Upgrade to a 14/20 Gold-filled 1.1mm fine cable chain - 16", 18" or 20" length available
H: 3.5 mm
L: 20.0 mm
W: 18.0 mm
Length measurement includes the 5 mm soldered jump ring.
Use coupon code : SHOPLOCAL at checkout to receive 20% off of your purchase Friday, Nov 27 through Sunday Nov 29, 2020!
- Thanksgiving Weekend hours are the following:
Mad Eagle + Clever Clover -
Fri, Nov 27: 11am - 6pm
Sat, Nov 28: 11am - 6pm
Sun, Nov 29: 11am - 5pm
Mad Eagle and Clever Clover are locally owned and operated sister stores located in downtown East Lansing. Clever Clover has an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, plants and home decor with brands like Billabong, Voluspa and Capri Blue. Mad Eagle carries a huge variety of Sterling Silver jewelry, stationery and leather bags and wallets.
- Properly worn masks are required inside of our stores & outside in the downtown East Lansing DDA district. Please practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Mad Eagle has a 4 customer limit, and Clever Clover is limited to 6 customers currently. Doors may be locked at times when at capacity or while cleaning. Please wait outside and we will let you in asap!
- Please Hand Sanitize upon entry and prior to trying on jewelry.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! ♥